Applications for Tuition Assistance for the 2021-22 school year must be submitted through the FACTS Grant and Aid portal by March 15, 2021. To be considered for Saint Brigid or the Diocese of Columbus Tuition Assistance Programs:
- You must be registered for the 2021-22 school year by March 15, 2021.
- You must submit your Grant and Aid application and all required financial documents by March 15, 2021. Grant and Aid applications must be complete to be considered for a tuition assistance grant.
- You must pay the online $35 application fee.
- You need only submit one application per family.
- Saint Brigid does not offer tuition assistance for non-Catholic families but you may be eligible for Diocesan assistance.
- There is no tuition assistance available for preschool.