- The Brendan Foley Spirit Scholarship
- The Home & School Association Scholarship
- The Joyce O’Reilly Family Scholarship
- The SPiCE Scholarship Program
- Karen & William Nomina Faith & Service Scholarship
- The Elizabeth Jane Zetzer Memorial Scholarship
- The Babs Pulsfort Memorial Gift of Giving Scholarship (newly added)
We are excited to announce Corks for a Cause, our primary fundraiser for the SPiCE program at St. Brigid of Kildare, will be returning this year in a new weeklong virtual format!
Our website and silent auction bidding will open on Sunday, April 18, 2021 and close Saturday, April 24, 2021.
Silent Auction Items & Wine Bottle Donations Needed
We are looking for donations of silent auction items (e.g. golf packages, gift cards, vacation homes, items and experiences that are COVID-safe), and bottles of wine valued at $20 and higher for our wine grab! To donate or get more information, contact Sarah Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org or (614) 761-3734.
- You must be registered for the 2021-22 school year by March 15, 2021.
- You must submit your Grant and Aid application and all required financial documents by March 15, 2021. Grant and Aid applications must be complete to be considered for a tuition assistance grant.
- You must pay the online $35 application fee.
- You need only submit one application per family.
- Saint Brigid does not offer tuition assistance for non-Catholic families but you may be eligible for Diocesan assistance.
- There is no tuition assistance available for preschool.