Share the Good News 2020-21
We need your help to share the good news about your school! Who better to share the successes of the quality education, spiritual life and safe and disciplined environment of St. Brigid than you, the parents? We are asking you to invite others to apply for the 2020-21 school year. Perhaps friends, neighbors, or co-workers would be interested in having the opportunity to send their children to St. Brigid of Kildare.
The process is simple:
- Talk with people you know who have children ready for preschool or grades K-8.
- Ask them to give your name as a referring family when they apply as a new family.
- If the family follows through with applying and attends school for the 2020-21 school year, you will receive $500 for your family. This amount will be deducted from your last monthly tuition payment for the year.
The power of our school family network can help us to continue to build the Kingdom of God at St. Brigid of Kildare.
Share the Good News Guidelines
- Only ONE family may be listed as the referral (all Saint Brigid of Kildare staff are ineligible).
- The referring family name must be given at the time of application.
- A new family is defined as a family who does not have any children currently attending our preschool or K-8 school.
- Re-enrollment including moving from preschool into kindergarten program are excluded.
- Referring families will have $500 deducted from their bill.
- Families may refer as many new families as they wish and they will receive $500 for each successful family application.
- Successful application includes attending school for at least the first three quarters.
If you are interested in the share the good news program, contact the school office at (614) 718-5825.