2023-2024 School Year New Student Application (Preschool – 8th Grade)
New students are those entering Saint Brigid of Kildare Preschool or Saint Brigid of Kildare School for the first time. (Please note current preschoolers applying to kindergarten do not need to fill out this New Student Application). Please complete one application per child.
The deadline for on-time applications for the 2023-2024 school year is January 25, 2023 at midnight. Applications are not processed until that time.
In order to apply for the 2023-24 school year, please submit the following information for your application to be considered complete:
- 2023-24 Online Application Form
- Child’s Birth Certificate (copy only)
- Baptismal Certificate (if Catholic) (copy only)
- Recent report card for students entering grades 1-8
- $120.00 per child non-refundable application fee (this can be paid online via credit card through the online application form, or a check may be dropped off to the school office).
- Custody papers if parents are separated or divorced
Items 2-6 may be dropped off at the school office, uploaded via the online application form, mailed to the school at 7175 Avery Road, Dublin, OH 43017, or emailed to email@example.com (for K-8), or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org for preschool.
- Preschool: Please contact Hillary Harper, preschool director, at email@example.com or (614) 718-5825.
- K-8th grade: Please contact Megan Wachalec, admissions director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (614) 718-5825.
2022-2023 School Year New Student Application (Preschool – 8th Grade)
If you would like to apply to enroll your child in the current 2022-2023 school year, please contact Megan Wachalec at email@example.com or (614) 718-5825 for K-8 or Hillary Harper at firstname.lastname@example.org or (614) 718-5825 for Preschool.