Graduates of Saint Brigid of Kildare School are highly successful in their high school and college endeavors. An average of 85-90% of our graduates attend diocesan high schools, and 98% of our graduates attend universities throughout the Midwest and beyond.
Our students change and grow considerably throughout their elementary school years.
Upon graduation from the eighth grade, our students:
- have learned to respect and love their Catholic faith, based on a study of Scripture, Tradition, sacrament, prayer, and history
- have learned to value service to others through authentic service learning
- have learned to respect their own dignity and the dignity of others
- have learned that we are called to love
- have a growing appreciation for of the sacraments, especially the Eucharist
- have grown as learners, and learned to appreciate their gifts and talents and those of others
- have mastered the fundamental skills of the content areas to the fullest extent of their abilities
- have mastered technology skills relevant to their content areas
- have developed an appreciation of the fine arts
- have grown in fluency in the Spanish language
- have grown in the skills of logic, critical thinking, and problem solving
- have grown in their appreciation for and commitment to the demands of Catholic citizenship, the Catholic lifestyle, and Catholic moral decision making
- have learned that the Catholic faith demands an active commitment to social justice