Registration for the 2020-2021 school year will open January 6, 2020, with an application deadline of January 19, 2020. Families will be notified of admission status on January 22, 2020.
If you would like to be sent an email when the 20-21 application is open, click the Notify me link to the right.
2019-2020 (Current School Year) Application (Preschool – 8th Grade)
In order to apply for the 2019-20 school year, please submit the following information for your application to be considered complete:
- 2019-20 Online Application Form: https://connectnowgiving.parishsoft.com/f/f2?formid=c5c20ab8-192e-4e66-93e6-b7183aa9ddca
- Birth Certificate (copy only)
- Baptismal Certificate (if Catholic) (copy only)
- Recent report card for students entering grades 1-8
- $100.00 per child non-refundable application fee (this can be paid online via credit card through the online application form, or a check may be dropped off to the school office).
- Custody papers if parents are separated or divorced
Items 2-6 may be dropped off at the school office, faxed to (614) 718-5831, uploaded via the online application form, mailed to the school at 7175 Avery Road, Dublin, OH 43017, or emailed to email@example.com.
For information and to apply to the Latchkey program, click here.
Sign up for a Tour
If you’d like to see the preschool or K-8 school while in session, please call the school office at (614) 718-5825 to set up a time.
Download the New Family Registration and Tuition Policies 2019-20.
To learn more about our tuition, tuition assistance, and to view our current tuition rates, click here.
Referred to our school by a friend or family member? Learn more about our Share the Good News referral program.
Applications for admission will be ranked according to the following priorities:
- Siblings of families with children already enrolled in the school.
- Length of membership in the parish
- Regular contributions to the church
- Contributions to parish fund raising drives
- Involvement in the parish, school, and preschool programs
- Other priorities, such as transfers, addressed in Diocesan Regulation 5119-1
Kindergarten through grade 7 children currently enrolled are guaranteed admission for the following school year. Although there is no guaranteed admission for children going from the preschool program into kindergarten, preschool students will be considered with the above mentioned rankings. All children must go through annual application to be considered for kindergarten. Preschool families will receive their kindergarten application forms from the preschool director.
If you have any questions, please contact Megan Wachalec, Admissions Director at (614) 718-5825 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about our preschool, visit our preschool page here.