2021-2022 School Year New Family Application (Preschool – 8th Grade)
New families/children are those entering Saint Brigid of Kildare Preschool for the first time, all entering Kindergarten, and children entering 1st-8th grade at Saint Brigid of Kildare School for the first time. Please complete one application per child.
In order to apply for the 2021-22 school year, please submit the following information for your application to be considered complete:
- 2021-22 Online Application Form (click to begin)
- Child’s Birth Certificate (copy only)
- Baptismal Certificate (if Catholic) (copy only)
- Recent report card for students entering grades 1-8
- $100.00 per child non-refundable application fee (this can be paid online via credit card through the online application form, or a check may be dropped off to the school office).
- Custody papers if parents are separated or divorced
Items 2-6 may be dropped off at the school office, faxed to (614) 718-5831, uploaded via the online application form, mailed to the school at 7175 Avery Road, Dublin, OH 43017, or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org (for K-8), or emailed to email@example.com for preschool.
- Preschool: Please contact Hillary Harper, preschool director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (614) 718-5825.
- K-8th grade: Please contact Megan Wachalec, admissions director, at email@example.com or (614) 718-5825.