2024-2025 School Year New Student Application (Preschool – 8th Grade)
New students are those entering Saint Brigid of Kildare Preschool or Saint Brigid of Kildare School for the first time. (Please note current preschoolers applying to kindergarten do not need to fill out this New Student Application). Please complete one application per child.
Applications for the 2024-25 school year opened December 4, 2023. The deadline for on-time applications for the 2024-2025 school year is February 2, 2024. Applications are not processed until that time. Our Open House will be held on Sunday, January 28 from 3-5 PM.
In order to apply for the 2024-25 school year, please submit the following information for your application to be considered complete:
- 2024-25 Online Application Form
- Child’s Birth Certificate (copy only)
- Baptismal Certificate (if Catholic) (copy only)
- Recent report card for students entering grades 1-8
- $120.00 per child non-refundable application fee (this can be paid online via credit card through the online application form, or a check may be dropped off to the school office).
- Custody papers if parents are separated or divorced
Items 2-6 may be dropped off at the school office, uploaded via the online application form, mailed to the school at 7175 Avery Road, Dublin, OH 43017, or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org (for K-8), or emailed to email@example.com for preschool.
2023-2024 (Current School Year) Interest/Applications:
If you are interested in applying for the current 2023-24 school year, please contact Meredith Dorley for K-8 inquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org (or 614-718-5825), or Hillary Harper for preschool inquiries at email@example.com (or 614-718-5825).
- Preschool: Please contact Hillary Harper, preschool director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (614) 718-5825.
- K-8th grade: Please contact Meredith Dorley, admissions director, at email@example.com or (614) 718-5825.