Saint Brigid of Kildare Preschool strives to ensure that each of our students are happy, confident, and engaged learners while attending our program. Our curriculum is Catholic faith-based and play-based to prepare all students to enter kindergarten with a solid
foundation of social and academic skills. Our dedicated and friendly teachers work together with families to cultivate an environment where all students feel safe and have their unique needs met.
2019-20 Preschool Registration
Registration is currently ongoing for the 2019-20 preschool year. Below is the 2019-2020 preschool schedule, tuition, and registration instructions.
Which Class is Right For Your Child?
Wondering which class is the best fit for your child? Click here to download a flyer with our preschool schedule, a guide for choosing the best class, and answers to frequently asked preschool questions.
Sign Up for a Preschool Tour
If you would like to sign up for a preschool tour, please fill out our contact form here and our director will be in touch with you soon.
To register for preschool view the registration instructions here.
What if I need transportation to and from preschool?
Saint Brigid of Kildare Preschool understands that parents may need transportation in order to send their children to our three-hour preschool program. Several local child care centers offer transportation to our program. Some of them include:
- Radiant Kids Childcare (www.radiantkids.org)
- Dublin Learning Academy (www.dublinlearningacademy.com)
Wolfhound Adventures Registration
To learn more and view our most recent schedule, click here.
“Since at Saint Brigid Preschool, we have seen our three children grow and develop in kindness, self-esteem, confidence, cognitive skills, and spirituality. The teachers provide a faith-based environment that lays a solid foundation for academic excellence.”
—Chad & Tina White, Preschool Parents
“We love knowing our children are happy, learning, having fun and, most of all, safe with our St. Brigid family.”
—Anthony & Heather Sola, Preschool Parents
Our curriculum addresses cognitive, social, emotional, spiritual and physical development of the whole child, all in a Catholic environment that will further enhance and facilitate the growth and development of each child. We pride ourselves on:
- Providing our students with a sense of self-worth as God’s children while enhancing self-confidence and self-esteem in all learners
- Encouraging students to successfully function in a group of peers through
cooperation, sharing, friendship and values
- Offering experiences that support and encourage emerging literacy
- Providing concrete experiences with learning activities and problem-solving
- Fostering an environment that nurtures and values the development of children as individuals, and acknowledges and develops the curiosity and enthusiasm inherent in all young children
- Modeling a cooperative and supportive partnership between children, teachers and parents, and establishing a positive connection between home and school
- Visits to the church
- Library visits for story time
- End of year family picnic
- Music teacher and special music programs
- Weekly gym time
- 4th grade buddies for 4’s and PreK
Teachers at St. Brigid Preschool are qualified in early childhood education with extensive practical experience working with young children. The staff/child ratios at St. Brigid Preschool surpass the Ohio Department of Education Standards (ODE).
All classes have at least a 9:1 child to teacher ratio, with many classes having an even lower child to teacher ratio.
The Ohio Department of Education has published on their website a readiness checklist for parents, which you can view by clicking here. This may help give you an idea of what the state considers important milestones for determining kindergarten readiness.
Click below to view our most recent email newsletters.
Contact preschool director Hillary Harper at (614) 718-5825 or firstname.lastname@example.org