Application Time Frame 2022-23
- December 6, 2021: Registration for the 2022-23 school year opens
- January 9, 2022: Open House (click here for more details and to RSVP)
- January 16, 2022: Deadline for applications to be considered on-time. All applications are reviewed after that deadline. (Families may apply anytime after January 16, 2022, but will not be included in the first-round acceptance review).
- End of January 2022: Families will be notified of acceptance status via email.
Note for current families: An online application must be completed for all families applying for Kindergarten, even if currently enrolled in our Preschool program.
To begin the application process for a new student for the 2022-23 school year, click the button below.
Application for Current 2021-22 School Year
To apply for the current 2021-22 school year, please contact for preschool: Hillary Harper (firstname.lastname@example.org) or for K-8: Megan Wachalec (email@example.com).
Download the New Family Registration and Tuition Policies 2022-23.
To learn more about our tuition, tuition assistance, and to view our current tuition rates, click here.
Referred to our school by a friend or family member? Learn more about our Share the Good News referral program.
Age Requirements for 2022-23 School Year:
Preschool: Child must be 3 years old before September 30, 2022.
Kindergarten: Child must be 5 years old before September 30, 2022.
1st Grade: Child must be 6 years old before September 30, 2022 and must have attended a chartered kindergarten program.
Saint Brigid of Kildare School admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin. Applications for admission will be ranked according to the following priorities:
- Siblings of families with children already enrolled in the school.
- Length of membership in the parish
- Regular contributions to the church
- Contributions to parish fund raising drives
- Involvement in the parish, school, and preschool programs
- Other priorities, such as transfers, addressed in Diocesan Regulation 5119-1
Once notified of acceptance, within seven days new families must pay online a $150 non-refundable deposit to the school, which will be used toward 2022-23 tuition. In addition, new families must set up an account with FACTS Management, our tuition payment service provider. Details on setting up an account and selecting from a variety of payment plans will be included in your letter of acceptance. The link to submit your deposit payment online will also be emailed to you.
Kindergarten through grade 7 children currently enrolled are guaranteed admission for the following school year. Although there is no guaranteed admission for children going from the preschool program into kindergarten, preschool students will be considered with the above mentioned rankings. All children must go through annual application to be considered for kindergarten. Preschool families will receive their kindergarten application forms from the preschool director.
If you have any questions, please contact Megan Wachalec, Admissions Director at (614) 718-5825 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information and to apply to the Latchkey program, click here.
To learn more about our preschool, visit our preschool page here.