2024-25 School Year
Applications for the 2024-25 school year will open on Monday, December 4, 2023. The deadline for on-time applications is Friday, February 2, 2024 at midnight. Parents will be notified of admission status by Monday, February 12, 2024. If you would like to be emailed when the application for the 2024-25 school year opens, click the button below to be added to our list.
Registration Timeline 24-25
- December 4, 2023: Registration for the 2024-25 school year opens for new families
- January 28, 2024, 3-5 PM: Open House (bring children to tour the school)
- Friday, February 2 at midnight: Deadline for applications to be considered on-time. All applications are reviewed after that deadline. (Families may apply anytime after the deadline, but will not be included in the first-round acceptance review).
- Monday, February 12, 2024: Families will be notified of acceptance status via email.
Note for current families: An online application must be completed for all families applying for Kindergarten, even if currently enrolled in our Preschool program.
Open House – January 28, 2024, 3-5 PM
This is the perfect time to explore our three-time Blue Ribbon School. Tour our school and see first-hand how Saint Brigid of Kildare School provides a quality Catholic education in a warm environment. There will be representatives from Saint Brigid of Kildare School’s many programs available to answer questions.
Check back soon for the RSVP link.
Apply for Current 23-24 School Year
If you are interested in applying for the current 2023-24 school year, please contact Meredith Dorley for K-8 inquiries at email@example.com (or 614-718-5825), or Hillary Harper for preschool inquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org (or 614-718-5825).
To learn more about our tuition, tuition assistance, tuition policies, and to view our current tuition rates, click here.
Referred to our school by a friend or family member? Learn more about our Share the Good News referral program.
Age Requirements for 2024-25 School Year:
Preschool: Child must be 3 years old before September 30, 2024.
Kindergarten: Child must be 5 years old before September 30, 2024.
1st Grade: Child must be 6 years old before September 30, 2024 and must have attended a chartered kindergarten program.
Saint Brigid of Kildare School admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin. Applications for admission will be ranked according to the following priorities:
- Siblings of families with children already enrolled in the school.
- Length of membership in the parish
- Regular contributions to the church
- Contributions to parish fund raising drives
- Involvement in the parish, school, and preschool programs
- Other priorities, such as transfers, addressed in Diocesan Regulation 5119-1
Once notified of acceptance, within seven days new families must pay online a $150 non-refundable deposit to the school, which will be used toward tuition. In addition, new families must set up an account with FACTS Management, our tuition payment service provider. Details on setting up an account and selecting from a variety of payment plans will be included in your letter of acceptance. The link to submit your deposit payment online will also be emailed to you.
Kindergarten through grade 7 children currently enrolled are guaranteed admission for the following school year. Although there is no guaranteed admission for children going from the preschool program into kindergarten, preschool students will be considered with the above mentioned rankings. All children must go through annual application to be considered for kindergarten. Preschool families will receive their kindergarten application forms from the preschool director.
If you have any questions, please contact Meredith Dorley, Admissions Director at (614) 718-5825 or email@example.com.
For information and to apply to the Latchkey program, click here.
To learn more about our preschool, visit our preschool page here.