- The Brendan Foley Spirit Scholarship
- The Home & School Association Scholarship
- The Joyce O’Reilly Family Scholarship
- The SPiCE Scholarship Program
- Karen & William Nomina Faith & Service Scholarship
- The Elizabeth Jane Zetzer Memorial Scholarship
- The Babs Pulsfort Memorial Gift of Giving Scholarship (newly added)
We are excited to announce Corks for a Cause, our primary fundraiser for the SPiCE program at St. Brigid of Kildare, will be returning this year in a new weeklong virtual format!
Our website and silent auction bidding will open on Sunday, April 18, 2021 and close Saturday, April 24, 2021.
Silent Auction Items & Wine Bottle Donations Needed
We are looking for donations of silent auction items (e.g. golf packages, gift cards, vacation homes, items and experiences that are COVID-safe), and bottles of wine valued at $20 and higher for our wine grab! To donate or get more information, contact Sarah Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org or (614) 761-3734.
- You must be registered for the 2021-22 school year by March 15, 2021.
- You must submit your Grant and Aid application and all required financial documents by March 15, 2021. Grant and Aid applications must be complete to be considered for a tuition assistance grant.
- You must pay the online $35 application fee.
- You need only submit one application per family.
- Saint Brigid does not offer tuition assistance for non-Catholic families but you may be eligible for Diocesan assistance.
- There is no tuition assistance available for preschool.
Saint Brigid of Kildare School, Preschool and Latchkey will be CLOSED on Tuesday, February 16 due to dangerous road conditions. There will be no remote learning, enjoy the snow and please stay safe!
February 9, 2021
Saint Brigid of Kildare School, Preschool and Latchkey will be CLOSED today due to dangerous road conditions. There will be no remote learning, enjoy the snow and stay safe!
Please click your child’s homeroom/pod teacher name below to sign up for a virtual family conference.
K – Troutman
K – Grundei
K – Hare
K – Stuart
1 – O’Neil
1 – Long
1 – Riendeau (Sobecki)
2 – Borgemenke
2 – Springer
2 – Faler
3 – Veeder
3 – Asencio
3 – Boyles
4 – Gutridge
4 – Ford
4 – DeLucia
5 – Wodarcyk
5 – Cecutti
5 – Byorth
6 – Jordan
6 – Knabe
6 – VanHuffel
7 – Nentwich
7 – Maschari
7 – Zetzer
8 – Hardin
8 – Mazon
Crucial Conversations will be hosting an upcoming Zoom parenting workshop series called Surviving in Trying Times.
Anyone else feel like they are in survival mode these days? Do you ever have full, happy days where you forget the chaos of the outside (or inside) world? Either way, we are all in the thick of it and one thing that makes it tougher is trying to do it all alone. So, let’s not try to do it alone. In this series we will be inviting families to come together in a supportive learning environment in order to engage with one another and with practices that help us not just survive in trying times, but thrive. We all have the capacity to cultivate safer relationships with ourselves and others. The key is practice. And practicing within the context of community makes it that much sweeter.
Please join us via this Zoom link on the following dates:
Thursday, January 7, 7-8:30 PM
Thursday, January 14, 7-8:30 PM
Thursday, January 28, 7-8:30 PM
Sarah Buffie, Founding Director and Trauma Responsive Care Trainer of Soul Bird Consulting will be providing a series of parenting workshops via Zoom for our St. Brigid of Kildare community. Sarah recently worked with our St. Brigid of Kildare School teachers and staff to learn about trauma-informed care and how to apply empathy as it relates to our students’ lives and learning. Sarah’s trainings disrupt current models of thinking by building empathy and understanding around the effects of trauma and systems of oppression.
These workshops will include small group discussion and will build on each other (so it’s beneficial to attend them all, but not required).
Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/3174461533
Meeting ID: 317 446 1533