School Supply Lists
Calling all parish children ages four to six! Join us this summer for TREASURED: a faith-based camp. Make new friends and discover that you are God’s greatest treasure through bible stories, music, crafts, outdoor games, and much more!
Space is limited! Each program pod will hold no more than 12 children of the same age group. Each pod will have two counselors to supervise children. The summer program will run Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 11:30 am in the preschool arks on Saint Brigid of Kildare campus (located inside the units on the parking lot).
Please note that each week will be the same program so children should only attend one session. Children must be at least four years old by June 1, 2021 and have not completed first grade in order to register for the program.
Program Date Options:
Session 1- June 7-11
Session 2- June 14-18
Session 3- June 21-25
Session 4- July 26-30
Session 5- Aug 2-6
Session 6- Aug 9-13
Available sessions will be determined by registration numbers. In order to implement safe covid practices and offer a high-quality experience, the cost to attend the summer program is $100 per child.
We can’t wait for you to join us! For more information or questions, please contact Hillary Harper at firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration closed May 7, 2021.
Saint Brigid of Kildare School, located at 7175 Avery Road in Dublin is seeking Summer Program Counselors to assist with the early childhood summer program. Counselors will assist and supervise students ages four to six that are enrolled in the summer program.
This is a part-time position and would be a great experience for individuals pursuing a career in Early Childhood Education or Child Development. Hours are 8:30 am -12:00 pm, Monday – Friday from June 7-June 25, and July 26- August 13. Candidates must be available for all dates.
- Catholic preferred, but not required
- 16 years of age by January 1, 2021 (16 and 17-year-olds will need a work permit)
- Previous childcare experience preferred
- Recent satisfactory FBI and BCI background checks
- Must participate in a VIRTUS Protecting God’s Children training safe environment seminar
- Provide two letters of reference from previous employers or teachers (will be asked to be presented at interview)
- Complete this form by May 7, 2021
- The Brendan Foley Spirit Scholarship
- The Home & School Association Scholarship
- The Joyce O’Reilly Family Scholarship
- The SPiCE Scholarship Program
- Karen & William Nomina Faith & Service Scholarship
- The Elizabeth Jane Zetzer Memorial Scholarship
- The Babs Pulsfort Memorial Gift of Giving Scholarship (newly added)
We are excited to announce Corks for a Cause, our primary fundraiser for the SPiCE program at St. Brigid of Kildare, will be returning this year in a new weeklong virtual format!
Our website and silent auction bidding will open on Sunday, April 18, 2021 and close Saturday, April 24, 2021.
Silent Auction Items & Wine Bottle Donations Needed
We are looking for donations of silent auction items (e.g. golf packages, gift cards, vacation homes, items and experiences that are COVID-safe), and bottles of wine valued at $20 and higher for our wine grab! To donate or get more information, contact Sarah Moore at email@example.com or (614) 761-3734.
- You must be registered for the 2021-22 school year by March 15, 2021.
- You must submit your Grant and Aid application and all required financial documents by March 15, 2021. Grant and Aid applications must be complete to be considered for a tuition assistance grant.
- You must pay the online $35 application fee.
- You need only submit one application per family.
- Saint Brigid does not offer tuition assistance for non-Catholic families but you may be eligible for Diocesan assistance.
- There is no tuition assistance available for preschool.