School Tuition Assistance Application – Deadline March 15, 2023
Applications for Tuition Assistance for the 2023-24 school year must be submitted through the FACTS Grant and Aid portal by March 15, 2023.
In order to receive a scholarship through the Emmaus Road Scholarship Program, you must apply for tuition assistance through FACTS.
Please note you cannot receive both an Oak Society grant and tuition assistance.
To be considered for Saint Brigid or the Diocese of Columbus Tuition Assistance Programs:
- You must be registered for the 2023-24 school year by March 15, 2023.
- The application, tax return, and W-2 must be submitted by March 15, 2023. (No exceptions will be made for any late applications, so please apply early in case additional documentation is requested by FACTS.)
- If 2022 taxes are not finished for submission by March 15, 2023, the 2021 tax return with 2022 W2 is acceptable.
- You need only submit one application per family.
- There is no tuition assistance available for preschool.
- All K-8 families, Catholic and non-Catholic are eligible to apply.
- Assistance amounts given vary by family and will be based on family income and number of children in a household.
- Any family who needs more than $500/child in tuition assistance is encouraged to apply. If you apply and are deemed eligible to receive $500 or less, we will refund your $35 application fee and grant the $500 award.
- All applications and materials submitted are confidential.
- Applicants are expected to be notified of award status in May.
For full instructions on applying for tuition assistance, click here.