The Home & School Association is a parent-run organization with the purpose of enriching the Catholic School experience for Saint Brigid of Kildare students and staff by supporting our school’s mission statement, building a strong sense of community spirit, and expressing appreciation to those committed to our school.
If your family includes a Saint Brigid School student, you’re invited to get involved in the Home & School Association. Parent volunteers help support a variety of activities throughout the school year. Whether your schedule allows you to volunteer on a routine or periodic basis, there’s always a way for you to make a difference! Contact information for current Committee Chairs of the Home & School Association can be found in the downloads section below.
- 2021-22 Home & School Volunteer Sign Up Form
- 2021-22 Home & School Board & Committee Chairs and Informational Brochure
- 2021-22 Gifts of Gratitude Contribution Form
- 2021-22 Annual Fund Contribution Form
- Safe Environment Program & Requirements
- 2021-22 MyScrip Information
- 2021-22 MyScrip Order and Delivery Dates
- Expense Reimbursement Form
- Invoice Payment Request Form
- Kroger & AmazonSmile Rewards Sign Up Instructions